October 19, 2014

Man ‘Mentally Disturbed’ After Wife’s 5-Year Sex Ban

Roberto Moyo from Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, claims he
lost his mind after his wife, Leandy Moyo, banned
him from sex for five years.
He is seeking a protection order against his wife
who admitted that she denied sex claiming he was
cheating on her.
“She is emotionally and psychologically abusing
me,” said Roberto.

“I’m always stressed and under medication. I was
taken to hospital as a mentally disturbed patient
and my doctor said I must do away with her.”
Leandy told magistrate Marylene Mutshina that her
husband cheated on her and sometimes goes for a
week without sleeping at home.
“He also stopped giving me money and paying fees
for his children. When our children asked him for
money he would shout at them as if he wasn’t their
father. I started doing a man’s role, doing piece
jobs to raise money for my children’s school fees.”
The Civil Court has ordered the couple to go for
counselling before it delivers judgment in a matter.
Credit: Chronicle

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin by gossipvilla

Post a Comment