June 20, 2014

I Cannot Promise Victory Against Bosnia, I Am Not God” – Keshi

“I Cannot Promise Victory Against Bosnia, I Am Not God” – Keshi
After a disappointing 0-0 draw in their opening Group F match against Iran on Monday, Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi has stated that he cannot promise a win against Bosnia-Herzegovina on Saturday in Nigeria’s second World Cup game because he is not God.


Keshi has insisted that he’ll only do what he can as a coach and leave things he can’t control to God. “I’m not God; I’m just a coach and I will do what I have to do and that’s it,” he told reporters in Brazil

“Even the best coaches in the world cannot tell you they will win before the game. We will try to prepare ourselves; we will work together and see what happens.”
Nigeria need a win against the World Cup debutants to boost their hope of qualifying for the knockout rounds of Brazil 2014.
The match is scheduled to take place on Saturday at 11pm Nigerian time.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin by gossipvilla

Post a Comment