June 03, 2014

If not for music I would have been playing for FC Barcelona – Praiz

In a recent interview with Vanguard ,  the  singer  who came to limelight  after winning the  MTN sponsored Project Fame some years back said that aside from music he would have been a footballer and  would have played for FC Barceolna . Read excerpts from the interview  :

"Aside music, I think I would have been a good footballer. I would probably be playing for Barcelona FC.I am a good footballer, I played for my department when I was in higher institution. I played for Kaduna Polytechnic, I also played for Highlander FC in Kaduna as well. That was the same club some big Nigerian players like, Celestine and Emmanuel Babayaro among others played for. It’s just that I grew up listening to music. What you have in mind that you want to do might be different from what God plans for you ."

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin by gossipvilla

Post a Comment