May 07, 2014

NaijaBadGirl "Maheeda" Cries For Abducted Girls


Maheeda Cries NL 500x281 #BringBackOurGirls: Maheeda Cries For Abducted Girls   See What She Has To Say.....
Behind the hard surface and devil-may-care-attitude, Nigeria’s own Queen of Nudity, Caroline Sam, better known as Maheeda, sure has a heart and can be heart-broken as well.
This soft side of Naija Bad Girl was what she displayed when she broke down in tears as Nigerians and the world continue to grieve over the abducted female students of the Government Secondary School, Chibok, Borno State, by the Boko Haram insurgents.
A tearful Maheeda took to her Instagram page to share her feelings over the girls, and in addition, she shared pictures of her 15 year old daughter, Divine Favour, stating that as a mother of a teenage girl, her heart is shattered at what the young girls may be going through.
She also posted pictures of her lovely daughter.
See them here

Maheeda s Daughter Instagram NL1 #BringBackOurGirls: Maheeda Cries For Abducted Girls   See What She Has To Say.....
Maheeda s Daughter Instagram NL2 #BringBackOurGirls: Maheeda Cries For Abducted Girls   See What She Has To Say.....Maheeda s Daughter Instagram NL3 #BringBackOurGirls: Maheeda Cries For Abducted Girls   See What She Has To Say.....
Maheeda s Daughter Instagram NL4 #BringBackOurGirls: Maheeda Cries For Abducted Girls   See What She Has To Say.....
Hear what she said:
Behind all my sexiness or n**e or whatever u call it, A part of me is very sad!!
And that part is were my country is… I have a daughter, I try so hard not to think about what these mothers are going through!!
But it keeps coming and haunting me! It’s a sad case no mother wanna go through that!
I grew up in the north; I saw people die close to me, I saw things that eyes are not suppose to see, pregnant women’s belle being open;
You don’t know what I have seen in my life; you don’t know, I feel and I’m angry inside me for my country
But what can I do!

CREDIT : Naijaloaded

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin by gossipvilla

Post a Comment