May 16, 2014

My man must be funny, have a good dress sense and a lover of God - Yemi Alade

In a recent interview with Tribune , Johnny and Ghen Ghen crooner talks about her kind of man , why she featured Bovi , the comedian in her latest album and lots .  Read interview below :
Qualities I want in a man
Qualities I seek in a man are; a good sense of humour, good dress sense, good hygiene, lover of God. As well as someone who is ambitious and hard working.
Why I featured Bovi in my latest album
Even though Bovi is a comedian, he inspires me. I see him as a role model in a way.
Philosophy of life
Put God first and every other thing will follow.
Most embarrassing moment
Recently, a known and elderly artiste interrupted my interview with a television station and walked everyone of us out with his voice roaring in my ears. I thought it was madness. I was shocked.
On my shoes and bags
Ha! I have lost count of my shoes but my bags are barely more than ten. They are high end bags.
What I can’t be caught dead wearing
Expect anything from me.
Most expensive item in my wardrobe
A hand bag I recently purchased.
Marital status
I will tie the knot when God says it is time.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin by gossipvilla

Post a Comment