May 17, 2014

Man Demands Refund Of Bride Price After His Virgin Wife ‘Broke His P*nis’ During S*x

40-4275-a0e2-52410dddedae_virgin_232x239_B

A 44-year-old man, Dumisani Manqele from of Eshowe, northern KZN, South Africa wants the bride price he paid for his virgin wife, Silidile Mahaye, 25, back after claiming that sleeping with her broke his manhood.
Just three months after the marriage Silidile claims his ’4-5 fell down on the job!’

But  he blamed this on her and now he wants his bride price back.
Instead of fixing his problem, he accused me of being the cause.
“He said a sangoma told him my ex-boyfriend had cursed him and I lied when I said I was a virgin when we met,” said Silindile.
But I never had a boyfriend before him. Everyone in my neighbourhood knows that.”
When approached by Daily Sun Manqele wouldn’t share his problem saying, “This is a family matter. It shouldn’t be discussed with newspapers.”
Silindile said they met in 2010 and she was still a virgin when they married in 2012.
“When we had sex for the first time, my husband believed I was a virgin,” she said. “But after three months he told me I was lying.”
Silindile said Manqele abused her physically and verbally whenever he failed to perform. “I tried to commit suicide by overdosing on pain tablets, but the family rescued me. I was treated in hospital for two months.”
Silindile said a family meeting was called after her discharge.
“Manqele demanded I admit I was not a virgin, and that I slaughter a goat to cleanse his family for lying.
“I refused, but my father said we should do it to make peace. The cleansing ceremony was performed.”
Silindile said she hoped their life would get better.
“But instead he was more abusive every day.
“Early last year, Manqele called another meeting, and told both families he didn’t trust me any more. He said I should leave his house and never return.
“He said he didn’t want his lobola,” said Silindile.
But lately Manqele had been calling Silindile’s father, Mabala Mahaye (77), allegedly swearing at him and demanding his money.
Mabala said: “Manqele sent his uncles to ask that I return his lobola. I told his uncles I wouldn’t do that as he said he didn’t want his lobola back,” said Mabala.
“I am an old man. Getting threats from Manqele is making me ill. He traumatised my daughter terribly.
“The whole family is disturbed by this man,” said Mabala.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin by gossipvilla

Post a Comment