April 05, 2014

‘I don’t like poor men admiring me’ – Fast rising Nollywood actress, Lizzy Gold




Actress Lizzy GoldWAHALA dey  Oh!!! meet upcoming actress that says she has nothing to do with the poor..... she what she said below:

A poor man shouldn’t even think of admiring my picture, not to talk of wooing me. I love money so much so I can’t marry a poor man. I don’t even want a man who is merely comfortable. My interest and affection are for millionaires, if possible billionaires. Money means so much to me, in fact money makes me wet. Sometimes when I imagine so much money in my account, I could just get wet. Bank alert is like my best friend. I just need to imagine so much money in my account and I am turned on. When I get a credit alert on my account, Oh my God, I get turned on immediately".

EHYA Poor men dey suffer!!!

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin by gossipvilla

Post a Comment